Nature's Love Breastmilk Booster - Fenugreek
Nature's Love Fenugreek milk booster can help moms increase breast milk day by day.
Fenugreek has been used for centuries to help breastfeeding mothers increase their milk supply. Mothers usually notice an increase in production within 24 to 72 hours of starting the herb, but it can take up to two weeks for others to notice a difference.
Fenugreek can be used to boost milk supply in the short term or to increase pumping yields in the long term. There have been no studies that show long-term effects. Once milk production has been stimulated to an appropriate level, the herb can be discontinued. It is generally preferable to gradually reduce dosage rather than stopping abruptly.
Many women have no effect at doses less than 3500 mg/day. To see if you're getting the right dose, gradually increase the amount of fenugreek until your sweat and urine smell like maple syrup.
Suggested dosage :
- 3 capsules 3 times a day (4500mg/day) [or up to 15 capsules per day]
- Fenugreek is on the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's GRAS list (Generally Recognized as Safe).
- Fenugreek is not to be used during pregnancy as it can be a uterine stimulant. However, it is still safe to consume curry that has been spiced with fenugreek.
- Sweat and urine smell like maple syrup; milk and/or breastfed babies may smell like maple syrup.
- Occasionally, it causes loose stools, which go away when fenugreek is discontinued.
- Use of more than 100 grammes of fenugreek seeds daily can cause intestinal distress and nausea (the recommended dose is less than 8 grams, or 8000 mg per day).
- Ingestion of fenugreek seeds or tea by infants or late-term pregnant women can lead to a false diagnosis of maple syrup urine disease in the infant due to the presence of sotolone in the urine.
Other uses of Fenugreek:
- Fenugreek has been used traditionally to treat diabetes, coughs, congestion, bronchitis, sinus conditions, fever, high blood pressure, headaches/migraines, diarrhea, flatulence, anaemia, irregular menstrual cycles, arthritis, to ease labour pains and menstruation pain, and as an appetite stimulant.
- Fenugreek has also been used as an external poultice to control inflammation and dandruff.
- Amazingly, besides increasing milk production in nursing mothers, fenugreek has an age-old reputation as a breast enlarger.
- It may also aid in increasing sexual desire in women as well as breast beauty and health.
- It is also helpful in calming PMS and the symptoms of menopause.
- Fenugreek is also considered to be an aphrodisiac and rejuvenator.
#fenugreek #breastmilkbooster #breastfeeding #whizurlshop #babyandmom #fenugreekcapsules #milkbooster #breastmilk #postpartum #increasedproduction